Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Decorations


Hi There!

So I've been trying to complete too much stuff before Christmas! I'm quite further behind in my card making than I had imagined I would be, plus I'm trying to work on a rather cute decoration that I discovered in one of my favorite magazines, Scrapbooks Etc. It is a cute paper tree table decoration. Here's a direct link to the instructions. Then to top it all off, I've been working for many months now on a huge project that I plan to give as a Christmas gift to my boyfriend's family. I would elaborate more, but I've been able to keep it a secret this long so I'm going to hopefully keep it that way! LOL!

I hope to post pictures of all these projects as soon as I get them done! I will also try to post some free card SVGs so that anyone who uses Sure Cuts A Lot can also make some cute cards!

Happy Crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Paper Addict Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez