Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas


I'm sorry for not posting in a while, the holidays have been crazy hectic! I did want to get on here real quick and post some pictures of the project I did for about 6 months as a Christmas present for my boyfriend's family. I used the 7 Gypsies Printer Tray that I purchased from Archiver's.

As you can see I made NINE of these! LOL let's just say I won't being getting myself into huge projects like that for a while!



They all had the same photographs, but the embellishments were slightly different from tray to tray. The keys were from 7 Gypsies. The ornate metal plates and metal corners ( they're on opposite corners of each tray) were all Tim Holtz products from the idea-ology line. Most of the papers were from The Paper Company Studio's Ancestral line. The family stamp is a Stampabilities stamp I bought at Hobby Lobby (probably one of my favorite stores and most dangerous on the bank account! LOL)

Here are a few close-ups of the trays:


The quote says: "Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness." ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Paper Addict Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez