Sunday, March 18, 2012

Craft room


So we're finally settled into our home! I am LOVING my craft room!!  I don't have a lot of furniture/ cabinets in there yet, but it's working for now. I read many different web pages about colors and moods, and I finally set on a very vibrant orange color for my craft room. ("After" pictures to come)


Before
A very bland white (except where the previous owners painted  around furniture)

Before
Love the huge windows! They let in so much natural light, especially since the sun mostly stays  on this side of the house)


It's getting there! The wall straight ahead has a tinted primer and the first base coat. The wall to the right is just the primer and WOW what a HUGE difference! 

After help from Steven's grandpa, we're done!

Starting to move stuff in, but still far from what I imagine it will one day become.




I wasn't ever too fond of orange, but I truly believe it does provide a creative mood in the room! I haven't had much of a chance to decorate, but I do have a gorgeous purple memory board that I mom made me for Christmas! (She's a fantastic quilter.) I can't wait til I'm done with school so I can spend ALL of my time in my fabulous orange craft room!


Once we decide to break down and pay the outrageous prices for satellite internet, I will hopefully get to update more often.


Have a scrap-tastic Sunday!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Paper Addict Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez